Pet Companions For ZTX Characters

Summary

This proposal suggests introducing interactive pet animals in the ZTX metaverse, allowing characters to be followed by pets such as cats, dogs, birds, and little dinosaurs. Players can feed these pets using resources extracted from the in-game extractor, enhancing the overall user experience with fun and interactive elements.

Rationale

Adding pet animals will significantly enhance user engagement and enjoyment within the ZTX ecosystem. Interactive pets will serve as companions and introduce new gameplay dynamics, such as feeding and caring for them using in-game resources. This feature will appeal to a broad audience, fostering a more immersive and personalized metaverse experience. Studies in gaming have shown that interactive elements like virtual pets can increase user retention and satisfaction. In every game featuring a dog, players are invariably drawn to see if they can pet it, demonstrating the appeal of interactive pets.

Proposal

Action Items:

1. Design and Development: Create various pet models (e.g., cats, dogs, birds, little dinosaurs) with animations and behaviors. Estimated time: 3 months.
  2. Integration with In-Game Extractor: Develop a feature where players can use the in-game extractor to generate food for their pets. Estimated time: 2 months.
  3. User Interface Updates: Update the UI to include pet management options. Estimated time: 1 month.
  4. Testing and QA: Conduct thorough testing to ensure smooth integration and functionality. Estimated time: 1 month.
  5. Launch and Promotion: Announce the new feature and promote it through ZTX’s social media channels and community forums. Estimated time: 2 weeks.

Resources Needed:

• Development team specializing in 3D modeling and animation.
  • Game designers for creating interactive pet mechanics.
  • QA testers for rigorous testing.
  • Marketing team for promotion and user engagement.
8 Likes

damnn i’d love to see some kind of pet game like an adopt me or some other type on ztx

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. It would fill that lonely gap I get right now, and another cool aspect would be extracting some sort of materials to feed it, so it would keep you invested further in the game. I want a dinosaur lol.

2 Likes

That’s such a good idea! A superb, comprehensive proposal.

1 Like

Basically a new age Tamagotchi

I love this idea! Would be nice to have a companion while alone in the game.
Its pretty lonely doing all the work. Maybe there could be a interactive game between pet and owner? Just a thought.

3 Likes

That would be cool. Be funny if the pet shows up with a present for you at random times with a piece of Cedar or something too haha

3 Likes

wld love to know if ztx guys are already thinking of or workin on sth similar tbh

1 Like

Good one. Even a fetch game at the homes would be really fun :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@byasiaminor yeah damn i get lonely sometimes too and virtual pet and virtual fetch, if i could ai chat w my dog or cat, that’d be something.

2 Likes

I don’t think my dog would listen to AI anyways. She barely listens to me :grin:
Which would probably make the virtual fetch game more satisfying. :rofl:

Be so funny, when multiplayer is added, your dog just doesn’t like another player for no reason at all and growls whenever they come near haha

1 Like

Type [G] for Grrrr :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: haha thats funny. P for pee?

1 Like

That’s a good one :laughing: Not sure about that Pee tho

3 Likes

Aww this is Fantastic!!! :open_hands:

1 Like

Was also thinking of upgrades/tier levels of pets, a higher tier and your pet could gather materials for you every hour or so. So when you sleep its gathering resources for you.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes